FAMOUS MOVIE T SHIRTS : MR MEN AND LITTLE MISS T SHIRT.
Famous Movie T Shirts
- (T Shirt (album)) T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- Known about by many people
- celebrated: widely known and esteemed; "a famous actor"; "a celebrated musician"; "a famed scientist"; "an illustrious judge"; "a notable historian"; "a renowned painter"
- (famously) in a manner or to an extent that is well known; "in his famously anecdotal style"
- M.O.V.I.E. is a video game written by Dusko Dimitrijevic for the ZX Spectrum and Amstrad CPC and was published by Imagine Software in 1986.
- A movie theater
- Motion pictures generally or the motion-picture industry
- A film, also called a movie or motion picture, is a story conveyed with moving images. It is produced by recording photographic images with cameras, or by creating images using animation techniques or visual effects. The process of filmmaking has developed into an art form and industry.
- A story or event recorded by a camera as a set of moving images and shown in a theater or on television; a motion picture
- a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement; "they went to a movie every Saturday night"; "the film was shot on location"
RASTERIZED angelina-jolie-tattoo copy
My intention for this project was to create a feminine t-shirt (see Angelina t-shirt photo). Angelina Jolie's portrait was specifically chosen because of the intricate detail of her tattoos, hair and curves of her body. I also saw this portrait as a challenge because her face is submerged in a shadow; some may not be able to distinguish who she is.
The text used was those that matched her personality, so very strong text as well as soft and feminine. The texts on her jeans are of the main movies she has been in (Mr. & Mrs. Smith, Wanted, Tomb Raider, Kung Fu Panda, Beowolf, Gone in 60 Seconds, Girl Interrupted). Text on her body and the outlining her body are of Angelina's characteristics and personality such as positive, lively, idealistic, active, family, diverse change. The text on Angelina's hair represents and conveys her mystic appeal of this portrait along with the many shadows.
I am using mostly clipping masks, the pen tool to write on a path, overlapping of words and many layers for this project. Clipping masks were used for shadows and pockets. The pen tool was used for her hair, outlines and her tattoos.
The text can give viewers a better understanding of Angelina Jolie in that her tattoos are in a foreign language, showing that Angelina is a world traveler. A huge part of Angelina is that she is very idealistic and tries to help those in other countries and in need, hence her adopted children. Her pants represents the famous movies she has been in and the text of her body represents who she is, her characteristic, personality, appeal.
My goal was to make the portrait more detailed and realistic because her body was very light, something less detailed would not have been as clear as to whom she was. Without the main marks of Angelina such as her tattoos, she may not have been recognized since her face is almost hidden amongst shadows.
If I could have had more time for this project I would have definitely spent more time on her hair and exaggerating it to make it look more full and detailed. Also, I would have added more detail onto her band onto her arm and on the tattoos on her back, as well as detailing on her jeans.
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World Q&A
From Right to Left:
Edgar Wright, Michael Cera, Anna Kendrick, and Jason Schwartzman
I went to the "Meet the Filmmaker" at the Apple Store in Soho for the new movie Scott Pilgrim vs. The World and got to ask Michael Cera and Edgar Wright some questions. It was such a cool experience and I got this awesome shot of all four of them taking to the individual interviewing them. I even got a free T-shirt, pin and Michael Cera's autograph. Overall it was a great experience!
The focus of this photograph was meant to be Michael Cera.
scrubs tv t shirts
celtics vintage t shirt
hawaiian islands t shirt
customized greek t shirts
best rock t shirt
make a personalized t shirt
custom graphic t shirt
t shirt mens xl