TALL ROCK T SHIRTS : MOUNTAIN T SHIRTS : CHEAP VINTAGE ROCK T SHIRTS
Tall Rock T Shirts
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- (t-shirt) jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- (T Shirt (album)) T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- move back and forth or sideways; "the ship was rocking"; "the tall building swayed"; "She rocked back and forth on her feet"
- Rock music
- Rock and roll
- A gentle movement to and fro or from side to side
- a lump or mass of hard consolidated mineral matter; "he threw a rock at me"
- material consisting of the aggregate of minerals like those making up the Earth's crust; "that mountain is solid rock"; "stone is abundant in New England and there are many quarries"
3rd annual "Machine Wash Cold - Tumble Dry Low " t-shirt show submission
In this city, I stand wondering what will happen next. People are scuttling all around in collars and ties between glass towers and I don’t know if I could get the time of day if I tried. Who cares about that stuff anyways. Other people are busy searching for crack rocks between the cracks in the concrete sidewalk with a detective’s persistence; urban scavengers on a futile quest. I turn left and as I walk, the sounds of traffic and madness fade into the hum of twenty industrial fans. The alley is full of back doors where smokers smoke cigarettes, vandals write names and junkies hide from the cops. I emerge by the side of the train tracks to see a familiar friend rolling by. I wave as she slowly rumbles and creaks around the bend, starting the long trip across country. There’s a stroller in the ditch beside me and a rat skeleton and some needles on the other side. I hope the baby made it out okay. From my right jacket pocket I pull a cold tall can of beer, crack it open and enjoy the refreshing first sip. Wandering along the edge of wildflowers and tall grass I notice the clouds creeping in and infinite shades of grey cover this place, but I never minded it as much as some people seem too. I sit on a stack of old rail ties, smell the air and stay a while.
Quartz "Doorway" Specimen
This quartz specimen looks to be a mix of quartz and amethyst. The tall rectangular form of the lighter crystals rise in a form like a doorway to another world. This piece was re-interpreted as a graphic image on the t-shirt for this show. Yes, I bought the t-shirt.
This is one of the "Mineral Oddities" on display for this year's theme show at the 2009 Tucson Rock and Gem Show. The set collects only those specimens part of the show at the Tucson Convention Center.
house charity t shirts
white women's t shirt
penn state vintage t shirt
novelty t shirts
i love t shirt
infant toddler t shirt
sorority t shirt design ideas