Ramones T Shirt Kids
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- The Ramones were an American rock band formed in Forest Hills, Queens, New York in 1974 and often cited as the first punk rock group. Despite achieving only limited commercial success, the band was a major influence on the punk rock movement both in the United States and the United Kingdom.
- Ramones is a 1992 album by Screeching Weasel covering the first album by The Ramones in its entirety. The band was approached to cover the album at a party for the completion of their fourth album, Wiggle.
- Ramones is an EP by the American hardcore punk/ska punk band Operation Ivy. The one-sided 12" vinyl bootleg, featuring covers of six Ramones' songs, was pressed in a limited run of 300 copies, hand numbered, by an obscure German label, Metropolis Records, and was released in 1987.
- (kid) be silly or tease one another; "After we relaxed, we just kidded around"
- Deceive (someone) in a playful or teasing way
- Deceive or fool (someone)
- (kid) pull the leg of: tell false information to for fun; "Are you pulling my leg?"
- (kid) child: a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
No Description Available
No Track Information Available
Media Type: CD
Street Release Date: 06/19/2001
The Ramones' April 1976 debut, recorded for little more than $6,000, long ago passed into legend. Its exalted status as the inspiration for thousands of punk bands worldwide, though, hasn't overshadowed its monolithic roar, the knowing hilarity of its lyrics ("Judy Is a Punk" crams the SLA, the Ice Capades, and a salute to Herman's Hermits into a 90-second frame), and the impulse to blast it for everyone within earshot: Hey, listen to this. Embracing and rewriting rock & roll history at once, Ramones speeded up heavy music, adding a pop patina to songs inspired by horror movies and glue sniffing, and claiming a great Chris Montez tune ("Let's Dance") from the supposedly fallow period that had fallen between Elvis and the Beatles. Absurdist, yeah (how could anything with Joey's super-affected Liverpool-via-Queens accent be otherwise?) and also smart: "Havana Affair" is the greatest song about the cold war this side of Dylan. This remastered edition complements the original LP with a slew of demos, including a Spectoresque "I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend," and the single version of "Blitzkrieg Bop," that, equally prophetically, puts Joey's vocal through a mixing trick that makes him sound like he's on the mic at a football game. --Rickey Wright
I live with a 14 year old. Yes, thank you, sympathy cards would be appropriate. 14 year olds are a rare breed, a mixture of 1 part kid, 1 part adult, and 1 part heaving emotional train wreck. It doesn’t help when they’re as sharp as a tack and have a twinkle in their eye that belies the mischievous thoughts running amuck under tussled hair in the style du jour.
On a recent morning, I was greeted by him in full sartorial splendor wearing a black T-shirt emblazoned with the caption “ Can’t sleep, the clowns will eat me.” I know that 14 year olds perceive the world differently, but this, for him really makes sense.
He hates clowns, always has. He appears to be in good company; King’s Pennywise in “It”; the clown under the bed in Poltergeist; and singing groups like the Insane Clown Posse. Paul understands what these people think about clowns.
What are clowns anyway? We all know that the thick white pancake make-up really hides the suture marks that show that these real life Frankensteins are stitched together from the hideous dregs of society; murderers, mimes gone bad, and Enron executives.
Painted-on smiles fool the unwary, but the eyes, yes, the eyes show evil incarnate. Their oversized clothes and frizzy hair hide grotesquely misaligned bodies, giving new reason to consider why the shoes are so large and incongruous with body size. One should always be wary of their dreadful accessories like the ubiquitous squirting lapel flower, filled with acid to blind the unsuspecting, an additional affront to the well being of the non-clown universe.
So, is this clown thing a perception of the adolescent man-child phenomena? Yes probably, I mean there’s really no such thing as killer clowns that hide under the bed, right? As for me, well, I do this for Paul. I sleep with the night light on and one eye open, ever vigilant for clowns in the night.
Gem Spa (NYC, April 2007)
Gem Spa is a New York City institution found on the corner of St. Marks Place (8th St.) and 2nd Ave. in Manhattan. It is a tiny, hole-in-the wall news and candy stand famous for their famous New York City "Egg Creams" (no eggs and no cream in 'em... go figure).
Among us Rock music fans, particularly us into early Punk, Gem Spa is famous for being the location for the back cover of the New York Dolls first album and for being the location of a famous Ramones photo shoot that has been seen on T-Shirts worldwide.
As for me, I discovered Gem Spa back in April 1973 when I also discovered my first and all time favorite used record Store, Freebeing Records, which was three doors down on Second Ave.
Back in 1973, I was just a kid then and marveled at the street culture at St. Marks Place which then was still inhabited by late-period Hippies. Less than a decade later, it would change hands and become the Punk Rock capitol of the US.
ramones t shirt kids
Formed in Forest Hills, NY, in 1974, this quartet of quintessential punk forefathers blitzkrieged out of NYC’s legendary CBGB scene and into world fame with three loud, lean, hard, and fast albums before the Sex Pistols even took their first shot. Besides basically inventing punk rock, Joey, Johnny, Dee Dee, and Tommy outlasted almost every one of their legions of followers, delivering their signature pop and garage-flavored chainsaw sound for over 20 years, through a string of infamous albums and 2,263 concerts together. Spanning 1976-1995, this new collection features 20 classic tracks, including "Sheena Is A Punk Rocker," "Rockaway Beach," "Rock ‘N’ Roll High School," "I Wanna Be Sedated," "Pet Sematary," and "Blitzkrieg Bop."
colors t shirts
baby t shirts i
university of northern iowa t shirts
best t shirt websites
white baby t shirt
big brother t shirts for toddlers
funny christian t shirts